Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great News and Zoo Fun

Hi all,

We know, we know it has been a really long time since we last updated this blog. Paul and I will do our best to update it more often.
Our exciting news is.......we our expecting our first, as many of you know. Here is a picture of me 12 weeks along (my clothes are a little baggie, so it shows more of a tummy than I really do have at this time!)



We have had the opportunity to participate in many adventures since our last posting. Today was our most recent one, a trip to the NC Zoo! It was fun and exhausting.
This is Paul's fav. giraffe picture.
As many of you know, giraffes are my most favoritest animal. Here are my fav. pictures.


The tallest one is a 31 year old male, and the rest are between 1-2 years old. Aren't they the cutest??

Our next animal encounter was elephant(s). We caught one trying to cool himself off, and one with a baby next to him/her.

Mommy and baby elephant, pictured with Mommy Tiff and baby.

Here are our last pictures, and they are a hodgepodge.


"Pretty bird, pretty bird!"
Earlier these babboons appeared to be attempting to mate and soon after one is scratching the other's back. It made me smile. Hope you enjoyed our zoo adventure. We will post more soon, and we actually mean that!!

3 comments:

maureen said...

I found you on your BLOG!! :) I haven't seen any wedding pictures until I looked here, they're awesome! :) love you Mrs. Quast! And Mr Quast, you're not too bad either!!

-mo mo

Weylin and Tori said...

You are hilarious! I am so glad that you are having a good summer! Treat that niece or nephew good for me! Talk to you soon!

Love,
Tori

P.S. How many more days until your birthday, Tiffany?

Yankee in England said...

So excited your preggars I hope you keep us all updated!