Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun and 'The Belly'

After many requests for these....here are the much anticipated pictures of the belly! This week is week number 32. Paul and I can't believe how fast this has gone. He is approximately 4 lbs and 19 inches, according to the baby books. He is one very active little man. Sometimes I'm not sure if he's practicing for gymnastics or to be a football kicker. We shall have to wait and see!

Week 31
Week 32 ...Posing ever so prettily for the camera!


Paul and I had an excursion to the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee for Thanksgiving. We stayed in a cabin just outside of Dolleywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg area. The cabin was nice and spacious with 4 rooms, including a game room with a large TV. We rented this cabin with 5 other couples, and 6 children under the age of 3. Both Paul and I felt it was good preparation for whats to come in January. Our adventures included cooking, eating much, mini-golfing, shopping, playing games, and watching sports. Now who can ask for more?

Views from our cabin in the Smokey Mountains





Paul and I before mini-golfing

Paul preparing to putt ... on the par 43 'course' he received a 59

Tiffany preparing to make the putt ... on the par 43, she had a 55 (which beat the other two gentleman she was playing with...go me, go me)
Our shadows after playing, look at those nice legs. I think our son will have nice long legs too!


Landscape views from the Smokey Mountains, from a scenic overlook on our way home. I just love all of God's majestic creations!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for sharing!!! You look fabulous!!!!

Weylin and Tori said...

Thanks for finally posting the belly pics for me! I really miss your cute belly since we are so far away! You two are too cute!

Love,
Tori