Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Preggo is getting bigger and BIGGER


Hello all!
First, we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Paul and I are saddened that we are not able to celebrate this holiday with either of our families. But we will do our best to enjoy the last one we will have with peace and quiet! ;)

The little man continues to grow and move. The OB-GYN says I am growing nicely, and his heartbeat and growth is also good. I continue to love feeling his movement (except when I am trying to sleep). Sleep has become less and less, but that is just preparation for what is to come. My goal, which I have told Lucas many times, is for him to be born in 4-6 weeks. This puts his 'cookin' about 39-41 weeks. Do you think he'll listen to his mama on this? Daddy is also doing well. He will start his job on Jan. 4, and should know the last of his exam score by the end of the year. He is so awesome, and to prove it just look at the last picture. I couldn't ask for a more loving and giving husband! I do not know what I'd do without him!
Week 33



Week 35 (Christmas week)



Pauli playing his bass at a FHE...he did awesome!

Pauli doing his 2nd load of laundry (washing baby things) and this is after he put the cradle up! Did I get the best or what?

2 comments:

Weylin and Tori said...

You are so cute! Thanks for the pics and for satisfying my needs for the belly shots the best you can from so far away! We love you lots and will miss you tons tomorrow! We know that you are not with us for a very good reason this year! You are going to be be excellent parents! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

I miss you guys. You're just too cute! You're going to be adorable parents. :D